IPTV With ROKU
How to Setup a ROKU IPTV in 4 easy steps
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for your IPTV Roku. Follow me step by step to install IPTV Roku and you will have all channels list. But with Roku, you must be patient. It is normal to take 15-20minutes to load the list. The reason why it takes so many times is we have so many channel and VOD. Please just be patient and wait for it.
Step 1- Search for M3U Playlist Player
- Go to Streaming channels IPTV Subscription
- Go to Search channels
- And search for M3U Playlist player
- And select M3u Playlist player
Step 2– Click on Go to channels
Next, Step 3- Select New Playlist
Step 4– Add your IPTV file m3u on Roku.
If you don’t have M3U list you can get a list from us.
M3u link I send you a little bit long but keep calm and filling it. Take it slow. Please make sure the M3u link you enter in “Type your M3u URL” is correct. After entering your M3u list you can press SAVE
- Wait for loading channels and because there are so many channels and so many different categories it may take a couple of minutes before your playlist gets fully loaded. Just patient and wait for it.
- When loading finish, you can restart your app.
- Select the playlist you added. And there you have it.
Now you can start watching TV by selecting any channel.